Purpose: To get to know each other and create a team spirit in the class
Duration: 20/ 30 minutes
Number of participants: 20/30 participants
- Each participant chooses an adjective that begins with the same letter of his/her name and that describes the participants personality
- Choose a gesture that can go with the adjective
- In turn, the participants say their sentence and do their gesture (preferably, the host starts).
Example: “I am Charles the charming one”
- Option: you can say your sentence + gesture and repeat the ones that were previously mentioned.
Example: “This is Charles the charming one, Sandra the smart one, and I am Frank the funny one”
- To make the game more complex you can ask participants to go around counter clockwise
What happened in class?
“I chose this method because it creates a warm and friendly environment where participants can have fun and express themselves physically and emotionally”.